A moisturizing day cream that enhances and preserves the skin’s properties to stay youthful and glowing as long as possible. Reduces visibility of the first, fine lines. The cream is enriched with three natural extracts from nutritious SuperFruits: lingonberries, green tea, and leaves from apple trees. Their positive effects on the skin are due to their high levels of antioxidants that protect skin cells while optimizing skin’s renewal processes and moisture levels as well as preventing blemishes and redness. 1.7 oz jar.
Apply very sparingly and gently massage into the skin. Can be used as both a day and night cream or in combination with your preferred anti-aging cream. Note: Apply lastly, on top of anti-aging creams to leave a film of a moisture binding barrier to the skin surface.
3 Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract
4. Glyceryl Stearate
7. Behenyl Alcohol
8. Cetyl Esters
9. PEG-100 Stearate
10. Cetearyl Alcohol
11. Cetyl Palmitate
13. Vaccinium Vitis-Idaea Fruit Extract
14. Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract
15. Acetyl Decapeptide-3
19. Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
20. Citric Acid
21. Distarch Phosphate
25. Peg-20 Stearate
26. Calcium Gluconate
27. Sodium Benzoate
28. Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate
29. Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
30. Sodium Hyaluronate
33. Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil
34. Glycine Soya Oil
35. Hydrogenated Lecithin
36. Sodium Oleate
37. Xanthan Gum
2. Glycerin is one of the very best and most widely used humectants (moisturizers). It penetrates easily into the epidermis and makes the skin soft and subtle. This vegetable glycerine can without problems be applied to very sensitive skin types. It provides lubrication and leaves the skin soft and silky smooth. It is extremely comforting to very dry skin types.
3. Squalane is an oil naturally occurring in human skin and is an important part of the lipid system. Its penetration capacity is remarkably high. Nanometer droplets of squalane function as effective “transporters” for the A Vitamins and other oil soluble active ingredients. Young and healthy skin contains a high amount of squalane but the level will decrease dramatically with age. Therefore squalane is absorbed excellently into sun damaged and aged skin. A lack of squalane within the skin can lead to premature aging, very dry skin and a loss of elasticity. Areas of constantly exposed, dry and prematurely aged skin such as on the hands, elbows, heals and knees etc. become incredibly soft immediately when squalane is applied in the right formulation.
4. Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, 15. Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract (Sebum Regulating) is a special blend of natural extracts that significantly reduce skin’s oil production. This also reduces serious problems with pimples and blemishes. Impurities due to hormonal imbalance can be treated especially effectively. The ingredients work by inhibiting testosterone synthesis. Testosterone is precisely what regulates the skin’s oil production.
12. Sodium PCA works as very efficient humectants with ability to increase the level of moisture in the skin and maintain the moisture for many hours.
13. Phloretin. This ingredient is a natural extract obtained from the leaves of apple trees - Apples are another SuperFruit. We use Phloretin for two effects: Reduces redness of blemished skin and provides an anti-septic function for targeted prevention of pimples.
14. Vaccinium Vitis-Idaea Fruit Extract (Lingostem). See page 51 and 52.
16. Acetyl Decapeptide-3, 17. Oligopeptide-24, 18. Oligopeptide-34. These mimetic peptides are highly active molecules, so it is necessary to encapsulate the peptides in a multi-layered capsule of liposomes, to protect against premature degradation and promote penetration. We have developed our own cocktail of three such peptides, chosen so that the combined (symbiotic) effect on the skin corresponds to: More hyaluronic acid is formed, so skin better retains youthful skin’s water-binding ability. Better normalization of skin pigmentation occurs - causing it to even out. There is growth in the generation of cells corresponding to the level of elasticity and firmness of youthful skin, and lines are prevented and reduced.
20. Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract is a natural extract of EGCG obtained from Green Tea. The ingredient is a so-called SuperFruit. This ingredient has been shown to reduce redness caused by blemished skin extremely efficiently. The ingredient also provides good antiseptic function for targeted prevention of pimples, and reduces the formation of excessive oil in the sebaceous glands.
32. Sodium Hyaluronate is an ingredient that builds an invisible shield of moisture binding barrier on the surface of the skin, to enable the skin to maintain its elevated level of moisture within the epidermis.
An extra moisturizing day creme for dry skin that enhances and preserves the skin’s...
A nutritious Hydrating Face Mist for the face and neck used at any time...